Frequently Asked Questions
Please use a physical address if you have one, PO Box shipping takes substantially longer, and we have no ability to expedite any shipping to a PO Box address.
1. I tried to place an order, but my payment did not go through. However, I checked my credit card statement and I see a pending charge from the store. What happened?
This is a common issue that happens to many customers. If you did not get an Order confirmation email, that means your order did not go through. The pending charge on your credit or debit card just means that our system attempted to charge your card. Please give it 48 hours and that charge will disappear and the money will go back on your card.
2. I keep getting an error that says, “Zip code does not match billing address.” Why is that?
For your order to go through, you must provide us with the zip-code of where you receive your credit card statements. If you supply the wrong zip-code, you order will not go through.
If you received this error message but you were still charged on your credit card, that means your order did not go through. The pending charge on your credit or debit card just means that our system attempted to charge your card but was unsuccessful. Please give it 48 hours and that charge will disappear and the money will go back on your card.
3. I ordered the wrong size/color, can I edit my order?
We do not have the ability to edit any orders after they have been fully placed & processed. So be sure to order the correct sizes, colors, & include the correct address and email.
To cancel an order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1(360)-589-5262 immediately. Once you have received a tracking number your order will be unable to be cancelled.
1. Is your ordering system secure?
Yes, we have a very secure ordering system.
2. What payment methods can I use?
Clifford Lenox accepts the following forms of payment:
Amazon Pay, After Pay, American Express, Apple Pay, Diners Club, Discover, Elo, Google Pay, JBC, Mastercard, Paypal, Shop Pay, Venmo, & Visa.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES QUESTIONS
1. How to do a return or an exchange?
We accept returns on all US orders as long as the item is in its original and sell-able condition.
**Due to hygienic reasons, we cannot accept returns on Hats or Beanies.
We want to make sure you get the right size or color, that's why we've made exchanges quick & hassle free. Just follow these simple steps!
- Return your original items to us for a refund in full. We do offer free returns within the US, so feel free to email us to get your label.
- Place a new order in your desired style and size - if there is any cost difference associated on the website, let us know & we'll make sure you're being refunded and charged the exact same amount.
If you have any questions on the process, send us an email! We're always here to help.
To return an item please mail it back to the address below along with your original invoice or packing slip.
2920 S Steele St.
Tacoma, WA 98409
Once we receive your package back, it can take us up to 1-2 week to process your return & refund.
Note: The shipping amount paid for the initial order will not be refunded when an item is returned.
1. How quickly do you process and ship your orders?
We take pride in our shipping speed. 90% of all orders are shipped out within 1-2 business days! We do not ship orders over the weekends. Any orders placed on the weekends or the holidays will be shipped on the following business day.
Note: Due to the high volume of orders during the Holidays and any sales events, please expect additional delays in the shipping of your orders.
2. How can I track my order status?
Once an order is placed, an email will be sent to each customer with the tracking number and instructions on how to track the order after your order has been shipped.
Note: Please give the tracking number 24-48 hours to update.
3. How long will it take for my order to arrive?
We usually take 24 to 48 hours to ship your order. After your order has been shipped, arrival times on all orders depend on what shipping method was chosen.
4. What do I do if my package is marked as delivered, but I don't have it?
In the unlikely event that your parcel is not delivered correctly, please send us an email containing your order number & verified shipping address within 5 days of the failed delivery. If you do not email us within the 5 days, we do not have any ability to file a claim or get your order reshipped or refunded.
We ship Domestic orders using FedEx Ground, Home Delivery, 2Day air, and Standard overnight shipping. Ground shipping takes around 3-6 days to arrive after being picked up by Fedex. Please give express shipping options 1 day to ship after placing (except on weekends).
All orders outside the US will be shipped using USPS International Priority or FedEx Priority. Shipping rates are calculated by FedEx & USPS at checkout. Whenever shipping rates appear off, please contact us so we may verify for you. Depending on your location and the service selected at checkout, international deliveries may take on average 2 to 12 days.
Customers are responsible for eventual duties and taxes before or after receiving the international order(s).
5. The cut-off time for same day shipping for Overnight Orders is 10am PST. Any orders placed after that time, will most likely be shipping the following business day.
6. Do International orders have to pay custom fees?
We have no control over custom fees and they vary from country to country. Customers are responsible for paying all custom fees.
GEAR & APPAREL QUESTIONS
1. How often do you restock your apparel?
Please follow our Instagram to stay up to date on restocks and launches.
2. Do you have a sizing chart?
Different products have different sizing in regard to the fitting requirement. We usually state in the product description how the items fit. Please feel free to email us at email@example.com for advice on sizing.
If you have any questions about your order, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. What are your customer support hours?
We are open Monday-Friday 9am - 5pm PST excluding holidays and weekends.